In failure, the third community card is revealed. This means that out of the seven cards available to the player, five of them are already known. This means that whoever is holding the best hand in failure, will most likely win. The two remaining cards that will be opened can improve other hands. But it is just as likely that these two past cards of the community can strengthen the hand that is already the best.
Therefore, in failure, one must already decide whether one will invest more money after failure or not. Here is a way to classify failures.
– The scare cards las- The scare cards refer to ace and face cards. Face cards are kings, queens, and cats. These are called scare cards because when a poker player plays them, one can assume that this player has a high pair and such a superior hand can scare everyone to double. To play in this failure, one must have a card that already forms a high pair with one of the scare cards.
– Trash cards son- trash cards are low cards such as 2, 4, and 5. These cards in the will of unlikely failure improve the hand of most players. Therefore, anyone with a high pair or a high card must play. The only thing to worry about is the blind pocket card. Thus, with low failure cards, one should carefully observe the blind. If they excite or appear happy and content to the blind with failure, then he could have two pairs.
– The couple pulls del- A pair appears in the flop and this can significantly improve most hands on the table. There is also a possibility that one of the players will form a full house, especially if the failure has a high pair. To ensure that one can win with such a failure, one must also form a pair which is higher than the one on the board.
– The drawing of the flops – these are the failures that contain two cards that are satisfied or cards that are in order or close to a sequence. These failures allow flushes and straights. Therefore, any player who holds pocket cards that have the same suit as the community cards will have a 33% chance that he will make a flush. And most players will go for right.
– The hands de of the pat these are flops made of three cards of the same game or three cards that are in order. This is similar to drawing failures, except that all three cards can be combined in one hand. With these failures, one must observe again his opponents. If there is already a lot of betting and raising, then one can assume that one of the opponents has already formed a flush. If one has formed a blush, too, with a high card, then one must play. And if one has already formed the high end of the rectum, then one must also play. If not, one should just fold.
When one has already determined the kind of failure on the board, then one must decide whether he should play or not.